Very similar to the curriculum for an MBA, the Master of Education | Leadership degree is a challenging and comprehensive learning opportunity. The program is designed to provide the a educational business knowledge and leadership development that is missing from traditional master’s in education programs.
Program Features and Benefits
- The program focuses on developing personal traits and characteristics of effective leaders with support for long-term professional development.
- The program of study draws from best practices in business, leadership, and education including the areas of leadership, finance, human resources, instruction, systems thinking, technology, and organizational change.
- A clinical practicum occurs as a series of course-based field projects, which are identified in a planning session with the student, school or district, and program leaders. Projects are designed to advance K-12 initiatives within the district, and provide an authentic leadership development experience.
- National and international business and education experts enhance the program content through guest lectures on state-of-the-art topics.
- Throughout the program, students hold positions in their schools or districts, with clinical practicum field projects completed as part of work assignments.